Outpatient Service & Consultation
OPD & Consultation
We are committed to providing a safe, stress-free and high effective treatment plan to couples, all the way from outpatient counseling to treatment to conception. We will support and care for you throughout the entire journey.
|| Personalized treatment plan: Based on your individual needs and goals, we design the most effective treatment to achieve success.
|| State-of-the-art assisted reproductive technology and equipment: We have the most advanced equipment and technologies Time Lapse Incubator, Preimplantation Genetic Testing (PGT-A/PGT-M), and ERA.
|| Continuous and thoughtful care: During the course of treatment, your dedicated physician will take care of you, from consultation, medication, oocyte retrieval to embryo transfer.
The cause of infertility may come from the husband, the wife, or both parties. Therefore, it is recommended that both husband and wife complete the relevant tests to determine the cause of infertility, and then discuss with the doctor for a customized treatment plan.
Process of examinations
- On day 2 or 3 of menstruation, blood tests are arranged for the female patient to check hormones related to ovulation and ovarian function, such as Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH), Luteinizing Hormone (LH), Estradiol (E2), Prolactin, Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH), Testosterone, Anti-Mullerian Hormone (AMH), etc. Depending on the patient's condition, the physician in charge may request for other blood tests for evaluation.
- On day 8 or 9 of the menstrual cycle, after the menstrual bleeding stops and prior to ovulation, a hysterosalpingography (HSG) is arranged to check for patency of the fallopian tubes and for any possible uterine malformations.
- Women with regular menstrual periods expected to ovulate on day 14 of the cycle are arranged to have a pelvic ultrasound to check for any possible uterine or ovarian tumors. If ovulation is ascertained by the ultrasound, couples are arranged to have intercourse. Depending on personal circumstances, the physician in charge may suggest to have a hysteroscopy or laparoscopy for the female patient.
- Direct or indirect male factors accounts for about 40% of infertility in couples. It is therefore recommended to check the male first, because the male examination is more convenient and without discomfort.
- Semen analysis is done after sexual abstinence for 3-5 days. Our center provides a complete set of semen examinations including semen analysis, MAR test to check anti-sperm antibodies, and examination of sperm morphology after Kruger's staining.
- Semen sample can be collected in the medical center using dedicated collection cups provided by our center in private quarters. If there is difficulty collecting semen in the medical center, specimen collection can also be done at home if the sample can be sent to the medical center within one hour, and maintained near body temperature.
Please note: Do not collect semen by using condoms or other containers .
Semen Analysis and Interpretation:
Our laboratory staff will examine the semen sample for many factors, including liquefaction time, sperm shape, appearance, pH value, volume, sperm count, motility and other parameters for a complete semen analysis. Aside from the conventional semen analysis, our center provides further examinations including a mixed antiglobulin reaction (MAR test) to test for anti-sperm antibodies and examination of sperm morphology under a high magnification microscope after Kruger's staining for a more accurate diagnosis.