International Medical Service
1. Initial Consultation
- Please come in during Day 2 or 3 of your menstrual cycle.
- Please bring in necessary documentation: passport, entry permit stamp, notarized marriage certificate.
- If you have examination reports already, please bring them as well (eg hormone test results, HSG exam, semen analysis, etc).
2. Personalized Treatment Consultation
3. Couple Discussion on Treatment Timing
4. Entering into Treatment
- After verifying marriage documentation, please fill in the Health Questionnaire and Consent Form. Enter into treatment protocol after thorough discussion with your physician.
5. Follow-up Consultation
- Please return to the clinic on Day 6-7 of your menstrual cycle to monitor progress via ultrasound.
6. Egg Retrieval and Sperm Collection
- Egg retrieval will be done on Day 13-14. On the day of the egg retrieval, the husband must come in for sperm collection.
7. Embryo Implantation
- Typically, implantation is performed 3-5 days after egg retrieval. If there are other medical reasons (eg OHSS) or personal reasons for delaying implantation in the same month, embryo freezing can be done for implantation at a later time.
8. Leaving Taiwan
- Please closely follow your physician's instructions and medication eg progesterone. Blood work will be performed to monitor hormonal levels, such as E2, P4, Beta-HCG.
9. Reporting Back of Blood Test Results
- If you are successfully pregnant, please follow your physician's instructions carefully. If you are not pregnant, please call back to schedule for next consultation.
IVF Necessary Documentation
Married couples where one party is a foreign citizen
- For Taiwanese Citizen: please bring original and duplicate copy of Identity Card (please note the spouse field must be completed).
- For Foreign Citizen: please bring 2 different foreign nationality official identification (such as passport, driver's license, identity card) and/or Alien Resident Certificate (ARC). Please bring both the original and a duplicate copy.
Married couples where both parties are foreign citizens (including Hong Kong, Macau)
- Please bring documentation to prove marriage status. For ARC holders, the spouse field must be completed. For non-ARC holders, please bring your notarized marriage certificate (note please bring both the original and a duplicate copy).
- Please bring 2 different foreign nationality official identification (such as passport, driver's license, identity card) and/or Alien Resident Certificate (ARC). Please bring both the original and a duplicate copy.
Examinations that can be performed outside Taiwan (Please make sure to bring your reports to the consultation.)
Female blood examination (on Day 2 or 3 of the menstrual cycle)
- FSH( follicle-stimulating hormone)
- LH(Luteinizing hormone)
- TSH(Thyroid-stimulating hormone)
- AMH(Anti-Müllerian hormone)
- CA-125(Tumor marker)
Female examination (post menstrual cycle, before ovulation)
Male examination (must abstain from sex for 3-5 days)
- Semen analysis to check for factors such as volume, sperm count, motility, etc. If possible, can conduct MAR test (to check for anti-sperm antibodies) and Kruger's stain (exam of sperm morphology).